At Simple Lighting, we always strive to deliver quality products and we want you to be delighted with your purchase.
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase or you simply want to cancel your order, you can do, as long as you notify or call us. We will then email you a return authorisation form which must be completed and included with the return.
We aim to ensure that your returns experience is as hassle free as possible.
Unwanted goods or exchanges:
- Return all products to us in the original packaging which includes cables, accessories, manuals etc. Include your returns reference number on the address label and return it to the address displayed on the returns form. For high value goods, we suggest that you return your item(s) using a tracked and insured delivery service.
- We will not accept liability for any items lost or damaged in transit from you to us. Damaged, missing or incomplete items will result in your return being rejected. Please obtain proof of postage.
- You'll have to cover the cost of returning the goods back to us. With regret, we cannot collect them from you.
- All returns must arrive back to us within 30 days of the delivery date to you, any returns received after 30 days will be returned to you.
- We can only accept returns of items which still appear new, unmarked and undamaged, this also applies to the product’s packaging.
- As long as the goods are returned to us within 30 days of the delivery date you will receive a full refund minus any postage costs you might have paid us.
- Refunds or exchanges might take up to 7 working days for us to action from the date which we receive the goods back into our warehouse. In peak season, September to December it might take us upto 14 days to process your return.
- Any goods which are cut to size or personalised to your required are excluded, such as LED tape.
Damaged item or parts missing:
If in the very unlikely event your order arrives damaged or parts are missing, please advise us within 5 working days and we will arrange for a replacement item(s) or parts to be shipped out. We might ask that the damaged item is returned to us. If we do, we will cover the cost of the return.
Faulty or defective products
All products sold on our website have at least a one-year warranty, however many items come with longer warranties of upto 5 years. The warranty period should be marked clearly on the product page. If it doesn't state a period, please assume that the warranty is solely one year or call/email us for advice.
If you are buying for a business, please refer to our full terms and conditions as your returns policy might be different..