Fire Rated Downlight, GU10, Fixed - Brass Finish
- 220-240v - Mains Voltage
- GU10 Base - Accepts GU10 LED bulbs in a wide array of brightness and powers
- 3 Year Warranty
- Meets BS Standards for 90 minutes fire protection
- Short Can Height - 86mm
- Diameter - 85mm
- Cut Out Hole - 65mm
This Fire Rated GU10 Fixed Downlight breaks away from the typical bezels you always see. It comes with a gorgeous polished brass finish, making it the perfect fitting for a fusion-designed home! Aside from that, you can place them anywhere, but make sure that it stays out of your bathroom (not waterproof).
Why do you have to get it?
- Increases fire resistance! This downlight is fire-rated to 90 minutes of protection, meaning the hole you cut to mount your fixture is resealed, and your ceiling is reinforced to prolong the time when the fire will spread.
- No bulbs are included with this fire-rated downlight. However, use a dimmable GU10 bulb and a compatible dimmer switch to utilise its dimming function.
- Beautiful polished brass finish! It’s suitable whether you have a traditional or modern interior.
- Effortless installation! This downlight is mains powered, so you don’t need a driver to make them run. Also, this fitting has an 85mm diameter and requires a 65mm cut-out hole.
- Suitable for narrow voids! This fitting is only 86mm tall, so you can use them even if you don’t have a large ceiling gap.
- 3-year warranty!
- Fixed downlight type
- AC220-240v input voltage
- Constructed with a GU10 lamp holder
- Polished brass bezel
- Meets all necessary British standards
- Mains voltage - no transformer needed
Other GU10 downlights to check:
|Cut Out Hole||65mm|