Deal of the WeekDie-Cast Tilt Fire Rated Downlight GU10, Twist and Lock - Brass FinishA Tilt, Gimbal quality die-cast fire rated downlight provides you with the highest standard. Built to a high quality with a brass finish. With our downlight there is no need to run it through a transformer - since this is GU10 fitted, it is 230v Mains powered.£18.95 £6.60Shop Now
- GU10 & LED Bulbs
- LED Tape & Strip
Shop LED Tape
Deal of the Week4 Zone RGB Wall ControllerControl multiple zones in your home with our fabulous new colour changing wall controller. A key benefit of this wall controller, is that it is battery powered. So therefore no cutting into walls or needing to hide any wires.£49.99 £29.99Shop Now
- Single Colour Bespoke - Cut To Measure
- RGB Colour Changing Bespoke - Cut To Measure
- Single Colour
- RGB Colour Changing
- LED Controllers & Dimmers
- LED Drivers & Transformers
- LED Profiles & Extrusions
- Kitchen Lighting
Shop Kitchen LightingDeal of the WeekRecti Super Slim 5w LED Cabinet LightBy far our best selling cabinet light, our recti, 5w LED cabinet light is brilliant in any kitchen, its only 4mm deep and our top selling LED Cabinet light.£19.95 £12.95Shop Now
- Drivers, Dimmers & Sensors
Deal of the Week15w LED Driver - For LED Cabinet LightsA 12Vdc LED power supply, featuring a fast fit plug in system, which allows connection of compatible lights into a pre-wired distribution block on the 12V side of the unit£17.95 £14.95Shop Now
Deal of the Week4 Zone, RGB LED ControllerA 4 channel unit for RGB and RGBW colour changing led tape. In simple terms this means 1 remote control can control 4 areas/zones. Its like having a TV remote which can control 4 TV's.£37.95 £29.99Shop Now
- Everything Else
Shop Everything ElseDeal of the Week30w LED Flood Light - Super Bright!This LED floodlight with driverless technology is designed to provide better dissipation of heat. This efficiently manufactured and highly functional driverless floodlight is perfect for use in dim light conditions.£29.99 £19.99Shop Now
- High Brightness Recessed LED Under-Cabinet Light - Warm White and Neutral White
Why buy our Recessed LED Under Cabinet Light?
It provides stunning under cabinet lighting in your kitchen or bathroom.
New design allows diffused light with no visible LED dots, perfectly mimicking the appearance of halogen lights, with all the benefits of LED.
30,000 hours lifetime.
Our newest under cabinet lights are at the forefront of LED technology. Utilising a specially designed diffused cover, these lights mimic the appearance of halogen lights, providing an even 120° beam with no visible LED dots or dark spots.
Offering the latest Samsung LED technology, our downlights use just 2.6w per light, reducing your energy costs and provide a stunning even light for your surfaces.
IP rated IP44, these superb quality lights are perfect for a range of applications, and especially in areas such as your kitchen or bathroom.
Available in two stunning LED colours, warm white LEDs provide a soft, warm light, very similar in output to halogen bulbs, and neutral white offers a cool, bright white, ideal for modern kitchen designs.
LED lighting is brighter and longer lasting than halogen lights, and also cost less money to run, which is the reason so many people are making the switch to LEDs.
We offer a simple plug and play extension cable for this Cabinet Light. Please click here to view this.
We offer a whole range of ways to control and operate your LED cabinet lights.
- The Basic Set Up - Switches the lights on and off, using a light switch or plug socket.
- Remote Dimming - Using our unique remote control, you can dim the brightness from 1-100% and turn the cabinet lights on & off. You can view this product by clicking here.
- Sensors - We offer a large range of door sensors and Infra-Red sensors. Using the door sensors you open the door and the lights switch on and close the door and they switch off. With hand movement sensors you swipe your hand to turn on and swipe to turn off. You can find our selection by clicking here.
- Mains Dimming – When you want to control your lighting on a traditional wall dimmer. You would need to install a dimmable LED Driver & a compatible wall dimmer. Please find our Dimmable led driver by clicking here and our range of wall dimmers by clicking here (Please note: The dimmable led driver has a minimum load of 3 watts to operate correctly).
- 250 Lumens per light
- 30,000 hours lifetime
How to Power Recessed LED Under Cabinet Lights?
We have a large range of drivers that can be used to power your new under cabinet lights, please take a look at our standard LED drivers (please remember to purchase a driver with the appropriate wattage to run your required amount of lights).
Beam Angle 120°
Voltage 12V DC
Way of Mounting Recessed
Average Hours 30,000 Hours
Cutout Size 57mm
Delivery Time Available Next Day if Ordered Before 3pm
Cable Length 2m
Light Source LED
Finish Brushed Chrome
LED Colour Various
IP Rating IP44
Lamp Base Integrated LED
CRI Warm White - 83/ Neutral White - 84
Bulb included Yes
Number of Bulbs 6 LEDs per light
Colour Temperature 3000K WW/ 4000
Special Price: £42.95
Special Price: £59.15
Special Price: £14.95