White Fixed Shower Downlight GU10 IP65
Only %1 left
- 82mm diameter requires an 66mm cut-out hole
- Stunning white finish
- Independently tested to conform to all relevant British Standards
- 5-year warranty
- Suitable for safe use directly above the shower or bath (bathroom zone 1)
- Mains powered
£3.95 Was £4.75 Save £0.80
This White Fixed Shower Downlight is the perfect fixture if you’re planning to have a neat and minimalist interior. You can use them anywhere in your home, especially in the bathroom, because it’s water-resistant and made from die-cast aluminium!
Why do you need it?
- Straightforward and speedy installation! This downlight is mains powered, so you don’t need a driver to make them work. Also, it has an 82mm diameter and 105mm height and requires a 66mm cut-out hole.
- Suitable for your bathroom’s zone 1! It’s IP65 rated and constructed from die-cast aluminium, so it won’t short circuit, rust or tarnish even if splashes or jets of water come into contact with your lights.
- Sublime white finish! It will give your home a clean and airy feeling.
- The bulbs are included with this LED downlight. However, if you match it with a dimmable GU10 bulb and a compatible dimmer switch, you’ll be able to utilise its dimming function.
- 5-year warranty!
- Meets all necessary British standards
- Constructed from die-cast aluminium - won’t rust or tarnish
- Mains voltage - no transformer needed
- AC220-240v input voltage
- Designed with a GU10 lamp holder
- Ideal for bathroom’s zone 1
Other IP65 LED downlights to try:
|Quick Order Code||HP/65W|
|Cut Out Hole||66mm|