Die-Cast, Tilt, Fire Rated, LED, Dimmable Downlight. GU10, Twist and Lock - White, Brushed Chrome or Chrome
- Fire Rated - 90 Minutes
- Loop-in/loop-out junction box
- Independently tested to make sure all British Standards
- Twist and lock mechanism
- 5-year warranty
This Tilt Die-Cast Fire Rated LED Downlight comes with three bezel options and is independently tested to meet all necessary British standards. Also, it has an adjustable head, enabling you to redirect the light beam wherever you please without uninstalling and reinstalling your lights.
Why should you buy it?
- Steps up the fire resistance of your home! This downlight is fire-rated to 90 minutes of protection. It means the hole you cut to mount your light is resealed, and your ceiling is fortified to extend the time when the fire will spread.
- The bulbs are included with this fire-rated downlight. However, pair it with a dimmable GU10 bulb and a compatible dimmer switch to use its dimming function.
- Available in three finishes! You can get this fitting in brushed chrome, polished chrome and white.
- Adjustable gimbal! It’s a handy feature to have if you always like to change your interior’s layout.
- Fast and easy installation! This downlight is designed with a loop-in/out junction box and is mains powered. Also, this fitting has a 95mm diameter and 115mm height and requires an 85mm cut-out hole.
- 5-year warranty!
- Quick bulb changes - twist and lock mechanism
- AC220-240v input voltage
- Constructed with a GU10 lamp holder
- Tested to meet all relevant British standards
- Antique brass bezel
- Mains voltage - no transformer needed
Other adjustable downlights to check out:
|Cut Out Hole||85mm|