5m Long 4mm Flexible Neon Flex / Strip Lighting - Dotless
- Supplied with end caps and mounting brackets
- IP65 - Suitable for use outdoors
- Cuttable to the nearest 50mm
- 3 Year Warranty
- Slimline 4mm width
- Order online or call 0333 443 2465
Our Neon Flex has thousands of uses both inside and outdoors
Are you in the market for some unique lights to decorate and brighten up your home? Then our cuttable, flexible, slimline neon flex is what you need! It’s available in a choice of three LED colours; warm white light, natural white light, or cool white light. With this selection, you can easily have an accent, ambient, and task lighting without having to look elsewhere!
One of the best qualities of this LED neon flex strip is that you can easily bend it around cabinets and kitchen islands or you can use it to create shapes and decor (think neon style signs or stairs lights). Also, because it’s only 4mm deep, it’s discreet, and you can mount it almost flush against your walls, ceilings, or furniture pieces.
This neon flex is supplied in a 5m long roll and has cables pre-soldered on both ends of the LED strip to allow you to cut it to the sizes you need (cuttable every 50mm - marked on the back of the strip). Aside from that, the 5-metre long roll can produce 1525 lumens per metre with a 160-degree angle that will last for about 30,000+ hours! That's a total win for you because not only will you have bright and energy-efficient lights, but it's also cost-effective since you won't need to change your lights often!
Our neon flex is 24v DC, so it requires an LED Driver to work. We recommend using our Titan+ LED driver to make them run and produce the stunning brightness it ought to display. Also, please note that a 5-metre long roll of this neon flex amounts to 24 watts in power, so make sure to buy the 30w LED driver (still from our Titan+ LED driver).
Because this neon flex is IP65 rated, you can place it anywhere in your home! You can add them to zone 1 of the bathroom (even directly above the shower), in the kitchen, bedroom, living room, or your deck or patio. You don't have to worry about them becoming dusty or wet because they are made to withstand those elements.
- No visible LED dots
- Discreet, slimline, only 4mm wide
- Driver connection cables are pre-soldered at either end of the strip so two lengths can be used from the same reel if required.
- Cut marks are indicated every 50mm on the back of the strip
- Ideal for a flush, recessed finish with a simple push-fit application
- It can be surface mounted with the use of mounting brackets.
- Supplied end caps provide a clean and IP rated finish to cut ends
- Able to navigate around curves on island units and cabinetry
- Supplied in a 5m reel
- 3-year warranty
|Average Life (Hours)||30,000|
|LED Strip Type||Single Colour|
|Input Voltage||24v DC|