MENU
LED Lights - 5 facts you probably didn't already know

LED Lights – 5 Facts That You Didn’t Know

Enhance your garden with LED floodlights

Enhance Your Garden With LED Spike Lights

1st April 2016 Comments Off on Why should you use GU10 LED bulbs? Views: 4530 Bathroom, Bedroom, Commercial, Help & Advice, Inspiration, Kitchen Ideas, Living Area Ideas, Simple Lighting Blog

Why should you use GU10 LED bulbs?

Have you been debating making the switch to LED lighting in your home, or replacing your old Halogen bulbs with new eco-friendly GU10 LED bulbs, but just can’t seem to make up your mind? There are several options you can choose from, so it can be difficult to know which bulbs will work the best for your homes lighting needs.

There have been huge technological advancements in GU10 LED bulbs recently. The efficiency has increased drastically, while the price has become a lot more affordable, making it worth the time and money to switch all of the older bulbs in your home.

So, what exactly makes GU10 LED Bulbs a smarter alternative? and why should you use them? Here are some reasons that may help to answer these questions!

gu10 2

GU10 LED bulbs are long lasting!

GU10 LED Bulbs are extremely long lasting! Depending on the bulb you purchase, these bulbs can even last upwards of 50,000 hours… that would be about 5.5 years of continuous use! That is a LONG lasting bulb!

They are energy energy efficient!

GU10 LED Bulbs are one of the most (if not the most) energy efficient bulbs on the market. Where as a similar halogen bulb would use 20% of its energy toward producing light, and the remaining 80% to heat up the actual bulb, the GU10 bulbs are the opposite, they use 80% of there energy to producing light, and only 20% on producing heat. These highly efficient bulbs allow home owners to save money each month on their electric bills!

They are eco-friendly!

Because the GU10 LED Bulbs waste such little energy, they are environmentally sound. Also because of the high quality of these bulbs, they do not cause electrical hazards or interference issues.

They are safe and easy to replace!

GU10 LED Bulbs are extremely safe and easy to replace. You never have to worry about burning yourself on one of these bulbs because of the low amount of heat that they emit. Also, most (if not all) of these bulbs are shatter resistant, and nor do they contain any dangerous chemicals such as lead or Mercury like so many old bulbs do/did.

It is clear the GU10 LED Bulbs are the superior bulbs currently for sale on the market. They are inexpensive, long lasting, good for the environment, and their quality and safety is guaranteed.

To learn more about them and making your transition from halogen bulbs, visit www.simplelighting.co.uk.

Comments are closed.