LED Tape, High Power 15w P/M - Natural White 4000K
- Cut To Measure - personalised to your requirements.
- We solder a 1m long wire onto the end of each LED Strip for you.
- Available in any length between 0.1m to 10m long (100mm to 10,000mm).
- 5 Year Warranty
- High Power LED Strip - Super Bright!
- Dimmable through remote control, mains wall dimmer or through our APP & smart speaker (Sold Separately).
- Order online or call 0333 443 2465
This high-output, natural white LED tape is one of the brightest Tapes in our range, producing a dazzling 1059 lumens per metre! Even though it’s super-bright, this LED Tape saves you money compared to other light options by using only 14.4w per metre. It’ll also save you time as it has an average lifetime of around 30,000 hours, meaning it’s going to be years and years before you even need to think about maintenance.
Natural White LEDs produce a distinct light, sometimes referred to as ‘daylight white’ which is neither too warm nor too cool. It’s perfect for illuminating neutral areas of the home such as kitchens, bathrooms, hallways and stairs, traditionally darker areas such as basements and makes excellent display lighting for commercial use.
- FREE Bespoke Preparation Service – We’ll cut your LED tape to suit your specific length requirements & solder on a 2m cable. This tape can be cut every 100mm so please round down to the nearest 100mm when ordering.
- This high-power LED tape is amongst the brightest of our tape range, perfect if you need extra illumination.
- 5-year Warranty – You can trust our tape.
- Super Saver – Choosing LED means you instantly start reducing your energy bills, you might be surprised how much your home or business could save
Controlling LED Tape
There are different ways you can control your LED tape, whatever way you choose, you will need to purchase a LED driver - the driver you need will depend on what you plan to use to control your tape.
- If you want to just be able to switch your LED tape on and off from the main light switch or a plug socket use a standard LED driver.
- You could use one of our handy remote controls to turn your tape on & off and also be able to dim and brighten your LED tape. This option gives you the added benefit of being able to control your LED tape from anywhere in the room. You will need a standard LED Driver.
- This LED tape can be dimmed by using a traditional wall dimmer (make sure it’s LED compatible) – For this option, you will need to purchase a DIMMABLE LED driver.
- The most modern way you can control your tape is by using one of our beautiful, glass-fronted wall dimmers, this allows switching on/off, controlling the brightness up/down and 4 zone control, so you’re able to control 4 different areas or rooms from the one wall controller. You will need to use a standard LED driver for this option.
Here is an example of how to choose the correct powered LED driver -
Example: You want to power three metres of LED Tape using an LED Driver. To calculate which LED Driver is needed, simply multiply three metres by the wattage per metre (in this case 15w), so you will be using a total of 45w for three metres. Therefore, choose the driver closest to this wattage, rounding up.
- 24v DC
- Lumens - 1198 (per metre)
- Power - 15w (per metre)
- Natural White LEDs
- Colour Temperature - 4000k
- Beam Angle - 120°
- LEDs Per Metre - 60
- 3M Self-Adhesive Strip
- 10mm Wide PCB x 2mm Deep
- Maximum Continuous Working Length - 10 metres
- Warranty - 5-Year
If you have any questions or need some guidance, please feel free to call us on 0333 443 2465.
|Average Life (Hours)||50,000|
|LED Strip Type||Single Colour|
|LED Colour||Natural White|
|Input Voltage||24v DC|