Deal of the WeekDie-Cast Tilt Fire Rated Downlight GU10, Twist and Lock - Brass FinishA Tilt, Gimbal quality die-cast fire rated downlight provides you with the highest standard. Built to a high quality with a brass finish. With our downlight there is no need to run it through a transformer - since this is GU10 fitted, it is 230v Mains powered.£18.95 £6.60Shop Now
- GU10 & LED Bulbs
- LED Tape & Strip
Shop LED Tape
Deal of the Week4 Zone RGB Wall ControllerControl multiple zones in your home with our fabulous new colour changing wall controller. A key benefit of this wall controller, is that it is battery powered. So therefore no cutting into walls or needing to hide any wires.£49.99 £29.99Shop Now
- Single Colour Bespoke - Cut To Measure
- RGB Colour Changing Bespoke - Cut To Measure
- Single Colour
- RGB Colour Changing
- LED Controllers & Dimmers
- LED Drivers & Transformers
- LED Profiles & Extrusions
- Kitchen Lighting
Shop Kitchen LightingDeal of the WeekRecti Super Slim 5w LED Cabinet LightBy far our best selling cabinet light, our recti, 5w LED cabinet light is brilliant in any kitchen, its only 4mm deep and our top selling LED Cabinet light.£19.95 £12.95Shop Now
- Drivers, Dimmers & Sensors
Deal of the Week15w LED Driver - For LED Cabinet LightsA 12Vdc LED power supply, featuring a fast fit plug in system, which allows connection of compatible lights into a pre-wired distribution block on the 12V side of the unit£17.95 £14.95Shop Now
Deal of the Week4 Zone, RGB LED ControllerA 4 channel unit for RGB and RGBW colour changing led tape. In simple terms this means 1 remote control can control 4 areas/zones. Its like having a TV remote which can control 4 TV's.£37.95 £29.99Shop Now
- Everything Else
Shop Everything ElseDeal of the Week30w LED Flood Light - Super Bright!This LED floodlight with driverless technology is designed to provide better dissipation of heat. This efficiently manufactured and highly functional driverless floodlight is perfect for use in dim light conditions.£29.99 £19.99Shop Now
- LED Tape - DMX Decoder - For Colour Changing LED
LED Tape - DMX Decoder - for Colour Changing LED
Part of our range of dedicated DMX drivers & decoders designed for use with our range of colour changing LED Tape (Strip).
The LED Tape, RGB DMX Decoder represents true innovation in LED technology. Designed to optimise the performance of LEDs, the driver incorporates a host of features including auto fade and static colour selection.
Full 0-100% dimming is achieved via an on-board DMX512 interface. Input & output power is via Molex connectors and DMX connection is via RJ45 sockets.
These Drivers and decoders will give optimum effect and output and can be used in many market applications. Give your installation a professional touch.
Multiple units may be connected together to run an unlimited amount of LED tape from one controller ie. The maximum capacity per unit is 144w, but two units may be connected together to run 288w, 3 units for 432w and so on. Each unit requires its own 12v power supply.
Please note, an RJ45 cable (CAT 5) is required to connect multiple units.
- Input Voltage - 12v DC, using our range of LED Drivers
- Output Voltage - 3 x 12v DC
- Maximum Load - 144w
- Data Connection - RJ45 Terminal Blocks
- Construction - Painted Metal
- Cooling – Convection
- Dimensions - 187 x 42 x 22mm
- Weight - 257 grams
If you require a full spec sheet please email email@example.com and we will send you one.
Voltage 12V DC
Delivery Time Available Next Day if Ordered Before 3pm
Light Source LED
Lamp Base Integrated LED
Maximum Load 144w
Tab Content (2)
Our DMX Decoders are typically used where large runs of RGB Colour Changing LED Tape are in operation and this amplification technology is fast becoming a fundamental feature in the functional management of our RGB LED Tape, promising a professional finish, flawless performance and consistently high output levels.
You may find our DMX Decoders in the following places:
- Large rooms within your home, including:
- Living room
- Dining room
- Retail units / shops
- Leisure Centres
- Bars / nightclubs
If you are considering using our DMX Decoders and would like to discuss your plans with one of Technical Advisors, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03334432463 and speak with one of the team.
Tab Content (3)
Key Features of our DMX Decoder include:
- Using our DMX Decoder(s) you are able to run unlimited amounts of RGB Colour Changing LED Tape
- By using our DMX Decoder(s) you only require one Remote Controller to manage the functions of every strip of RGB LED Tape you are operating in unison
- Having universal control over your entire run of RGB Colour Changing LED Tape gives a professional finish, consistent performance and flawless presentation
- The DMX Decoder is discreet with it's sleek black design and can easily be hidden away from view
If you would like to discuss these benefits or if you have any questions about our DMX Decoder please email email@example.com or call 03334432463 and speak with one of our team.
Tab Content (4)
The technical information for our DMX Decoder is detailed below:
- Input voltage - 12v DC
- Output voltage - 3 x 12v DC
- 144 watt capacity:
- 20 metre capacity using 30 RGB LED Tape
- 10 metre capacity using 60 RGB LED Tape
- Can be used alongside multiple DMX Decoders to run larger quantities of RGB LED Tape, i.e:
- Each DMX Decoder will require it's own 12v power supply
- Data connection - RJ45 Terminal Blocks
- Black Painted Metal Construction
- Length 187mm x width 42mm x depth 22mm
- Weight - 257 grams
- Convection cooling
- Easy to wire, install and use
- 0 - 100% fully dimmable capabilities
If you require any further information relating to the technical specification of our DMX Decoder or if you simply have a question to ask please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03334432463 and speak with one of our Technical Advisors.
Tab Name (1) Description
Tab Name (2) Typical Uses
Tab Name (3) Key Features
Tab Name (4) Technical Info