Deal of the WeekDie-Cast Tilt Fire Rated Downlight GU10, Twist and Lock - Brass FinishA Tilt, Gimbal quality die-cast fire rated downlight provides you with the highest standard. Built to a high quality with a brass finish. With our downlight there is no need to run it through a transformer - since this is GU10 fitted, it is 230v Mains powered.£18.95 £6.60Shop Now
- GU10 & LED Bulbs
- LED Tape & Strip
Shop LED Tape
Deal of the Week4 Zone RGB Wall ControllerControl multiple zones in your home with our fabulous new colour changing wall controller. A key benefit of this wall controller, is that it is battery powered. So therefore no cutting into walls or needing to hide any wires.£49.99 £29.99Shop Now
- Single Colour Bespoke - Cut To Measure
- RGB Colour Changing Bespoke - Cut To Measure
- Single Colour
- RGB Colour Changing
- LED Controllers & Dimmers
- LED Drivers & Transformers
- LED Profiles & Extrusions
- Kitchen Lighting
Shop Kitchen LightingDeal of the WeekRecti Super Slim 5w LED Cabinet LightBy far our best selling cabinet light, our recti, 5w LED cabinet light is brilliant in any kitchen, its only 4mm deep and our top selling LED Cabinet light.£19.95 £12.95Shop Now
- Drivers, Dimmers & Sensors
Deal of the Week15w LED Driver - For LED Cabinet LightsA 12Vdc LED power supply, featuring a fast fit plug in system, which allows connection of compatible lights into a pre-wired distribution block on the 12V side of the unit£17.95 £14.95Shop Now
Deal of the Week4 Zone, RGB LED ControllerA 4 channel unit for RGB and RGBW colour changing led tape. In simple terms this means 1 remote control can control 4 areas/zones. Its like having a TV remote which can control 4 TV's.£37.95 £29.99Shop Now
- Everything Else
Shop Everything ElseDeal of the Week30w LED Flood Light - Super Bright!This LED floodlight with driverless technology is designed to provide better dissipation of heat. This efficiently manufactured and highly functional driverless floodlight is perfect for use in dim light conditions.£29.99 £19.99Shop Now
Cool White LED Tape - 60 LEDs Per Metre
One of our best selling products, providing an energy efficient & stunning illumination around your home or business. LED Tape is versatile and flexible, making it a great lighting solution for almost anywhere including but not limited to Kitchens, Bathrooms, Living Rooms, Bars, Restaurants, Function Rooms and Hotels.
Cool White LEDs provide a dazzling bright light that is extremely effective in areas where you want a clean, yet crisp look.
Why should you buy from us?
Simply tell us your measurements and we will cut this to your exact requirements here in the UK. This is a free service which we don’t charge for, we solder the cables on to the LED tape to give it a professional finish, so why do it yourself!
This product can be cut every 50mm, with a maximum length of 14m long, consistant from metre 1 to metre 14 without any drop in brightness or change of LED colour, most other suppliers cannot offer this and only offer a maximum length of 5m.
When we cut our LED Tape, we also solder a 2m long power cable on the end, giving you plenty of flexibility during installation.
- Dimmable – We have lots of ways of controlling your LED Tape, from switching on/off to controlling the brightness.
- 5 Year Warranty, it’s made to last.
- Commercial grade LEDs and PCB.
- Easy to conceal – Only around 2mm deep.
- Save Money – Its ultra-energy efficient and runs at only 4.8w per metre, reducing your energy costs when compared against traditional fluorescent lighting.
How do you control and power your LED Tape?
There are several ways.
- Basic Way – Simply switch off from the light switch on the wall or the plug socket. Use standard LED Drivers.
- Remote control – This allows you to switch is on/off and also dim/increase the brightness using our handy remote control. Use Standard LED Drivers.
- Traditional Dimming – Everyone’s seen it, buy using a dimmable LED Driver along with a normal wall dimmer (LED Compatible!). Use Dimmable LED Drivers.
- The super modern way – Using our frankly stunning glass fronted wall dimmer, this allows switching on/off, controlling the brightness up/down and 4 zone control, so 4 different areas or rooms from the one wall controller. Use Standard LED Drivers.
How do you select the correct LED driver?
It can seem rather complicated or daunting when presented with many LED Drivers to choose from, but if you follow this guide you should get it right every time.
Firstly, its important to understand how many metres of LED tape will be on the LED Driver?
Also its important to understand that you may need more than one LED driver for the job.
But note that you can also have multiple strips of LED tape on one led driver.
Example: You want to put 3 metres of LED tape onto a LED driver, to calculate what LED Driver is needed you just multiply 3 metres by the wattage per metre which is 4.8w. So you will be using a total of 14.4w for 3 metres. Therefore choose the driver closest to this wattage.
- 12v DC
- 480 lumens per metre
- 4.8w per metre of LED tape.
- Cool White LED
- 6000K Colour Temperature
- 120 Degree beam angle
- 60 LED’s per metre – Cuttable every 50mm
- 3m Self adhesive
- 8mm wide PCB x 2mm thick
- 14 metres max continuous working length
- 5 Year Warranty
Beam Angle 120°
Way of Mounting Self-Adhesive Backing
Average Hours 50,000 Hours
Delivery Time Available Next Day if Ordered Before 3pm
Light Source LED
LED Colour Cool White
IP Rating IP20
Lumens 480lms per metre
Lamp Base Integrated LED
Wattage 4.8w per metre
Bulb included Yes
Number of Bulbs 60 LEDs per metre
Colour Temperature 6000K