Deal of the WeekDie-Cast Tilt Fire Rated Downlight GU10, Twist and Lock - Brass FinishA Tilt, Gimbal quality die-cast fire rated downlight provides you with the highest standard. Built to a high quality with a brass finish. With our downlight there is no need to run it through a transformer - since this is GU10 fitted, it is 230v Mains powered.£18.95 £6.60Shop Now
- GU10 & LED Bulbs
- LED Tape & Strip
Shop LED Tape
Deal of the Week4 Zone RGB Wall ControllerControl multiple zones in your home with our fabulous new colour changing wall controller. A key benefit of this wall controller, is that it is battery powered. So therefore no cutting into walls or needing to hide any wires.£49.99 £29.99Shop Now
- Bespoke - Cut To Measure
- Single Colour
- RGB Colour Changing
- LED Controllers & Dimmers
- LED Drivers & Transformers
- LED Profiles & Extrusions
- Kitchen Lighting
Shop Kitchen LightingDeal of the WeekRecti Super Slim 5w LED Cabinet LightBy far our best selling cabinet light, our recti, 5w LED cabinet light is brilliant in any kitchen, its only 4mm deep and our top selling LED Cabinet light.£19.95 £12.95Shop Now
- Drivers, Dimmers & Sensors
Deal of the Week15w LED Driver - For LED Cabinet LightsA 12Vdc LED power supply, featuring a fast fit plug in system, which allows connection of compatible lights into a pre-wired distribution block on the 12V side of the unit£17.95 £14.95Shop Now
Deal of the Week4 Zone, RGB LED ControllerA 4 channel unit for RGB and RGBW colour changing led tape. In simple terms this means 1 remote control can control 4 areas/zones. Its like having a TV remote which can control 4 TV's.£37.95 £29.99Shop Now
- Everything Else
Shop Everything ElseDeal of the Week30w LED Flood Light - Super Bright!This LED floodlight with driverless technology is designed to provide better dissipation of heat. This efficiently manufactured and highly functional driverless floodlight is perfect for use in dim light conditions.£29.99 £19.99Shop Now
- IP65 RGB Colour Changing LED Strip - 60 LEDs per metre
IP65 RGB Colour Changing LED Tape - 60 LEDs per metre
LED tape is one of our most popular products, and we have been supplying our tape to homeowners and big brands alike, such as Matalan, Subway and Frankie and Benny’s for over 5 years.
Our IP65 RGB Colour Changing LED Tape is perfect for almost any application around your home, including your bathroom and garden, as it is IP65 waterproof rated.
Alternatively, keep it indoors and create some stunning ambient lighting around the home, perhaps update your bedroom lighting, your kitchen cabinets or your living room coving.
The tape features 60 high quality individual LEDs per metre, that emit stunning rich colours. Using our range of controllers you can choose from the full RGB spectrum, select beautiful colour changing sequences, choose to speed up or slow down the sequences, and dim the brightness of your lights.
RGB colour changing tape allows you to really get creative with your lighting installation, creating different atmospheres to suit your home.
Our tape is cuttable to the nearest 100mm, and therefore can be personalised to your requirements. We will even cut to size free of charge for all our customers to your exact requirements.
This product provides stunning changeable illumination, and is easily housed or can be mounted in an LED profile to keep it safely out of the way.
Why buy IP65 RGB Colour Changing LED Tape?
- Full colour and dimming control – Make this light work perfectly with our range of easy to use remote controls
- Commercial grade – The product is made to last and has an extended 5 year warranty
- Easy to conceal – Only 3mm deep and will stick to almost any surface
- Bespoke cutting service – We will make installation simple for you, by cutting and soldering to your required length
- Smartphone Control - Using our Lighteez app and Wi-Fi controller this product can be controlled solely from your smartphone, with 15 colour change sequences and a full spectrum of colours to choose from
- RGB- Experience the hundreds of available colours in the RGB colour spectrum
- Every individual LED strip has a 1m long wire soldered on free of charge, you can cut this shorter on installation if needed. If a longer wire is required please call us and speak to our sales team and we will be delighted to accomodate.
- 24v DC - Requires LED driver (see below) to run
- 14.4 watt power per metre
- 120° beam angle
- 60 LEDs per metre
- Cuttable every 100mm
- Uses branded 3m self-adhesive
How to Control LED Tape?
LED Tape Light can be fully controlled using our range of remote control and wall dimmers.
As we cut this product from a 6m reel, it is excluded from our usual return policy, as it is personalised to your personal requirements (please refer to our terms and conditions for more information).
Beam Angle 120°
Way of Mounting Self-Adhesive Backing
Average Hours 50,000 Hours
Delivery Time Available Next Day if Ordered Before 3pm
Light Source LED
Dimmable Yes (Using Other Equipment)
LED Colour Various
IP Rating IP65
Lamp Base Integrated LED
Wattage 14.4w per metre
Bulb included Yes
Number of Bulbs 60 LEDs per metre
Special Price: £35.99
Special Price: £29.99
Special Price: £19.99