Deal of the WeekDie-Cast Tilt Fire Rated Downlight GU10, Twist and Lock - Brass FinishA Tilt, Gimbal quality die-cast fire rated downlight provides you with the highest standard. Built to a high quality with a brass finish. With our downlight there is no need to run it through a transformer - since this is GU10 fitted, it is 230v Mains powered.£18.95 £6.60Shop Now
- GU10 & LED Bulbs
- LED Tape & Strip
Shop LED Tape
Deal of the Week4 Zone RGB Wall ControllerControl multiple zones in your home with our fabulous new colour changing wall controller. A key benefit of this wall controller, is that it is battery powered. So therefore no cutting into walls or needing to hide any wires.£49.99 £29.99Shop Now
- Single Colour Bespoke - Cut To Measure
- RGB Colour Changing Bespoke - Cut To Measure
- Single Colour
- RGB Colour Changing
- LED Controllers & Dimmers
- LED Drivers & Transformers
- LED Profiles & Extrusions
- Kitchen Lighting
Shop Kitchen LightingDeal of the WeekRecti Super Slim 5w LED Cabinet LightBy far our best selling cabinet light, our recti, 5w LED cabinet light is brilliant in any kitchen, its only 4mm deep and our top selling LED Cabinet light.£19.95 £12.95Shop Now
- Drivers, Dimmers & Sensors
Deal of the Week15w LED Driver - For LED Cabinet LightsA 12Vdc LED power supply, featuring a fast fit plug in system, which allows connection of compatible lights into a pre-wired distribution block on the 12V side of the unit£17.95 £14.95Shop Now
Deal of the Week4 Zone, RGB LED ControllerA 4 channel unit for RGB and RGBW colour changing led tape. In simple terms this means 1 remote control can control 4 areas/zones. Its like having a TV remote which can control 4 TV's.£37.95 £29.99Shop Now
- Everything Else
Shop Everything ElseDeal of the Week30w LED Flood Light - Super Bright!This LED floodlight with driverless technology is designed to provide better dissipation of heat. This efficiently manufactured and highly functional driverless floodlight is perfect for use in dim light conditions.£29.99 £19.99Shop Now
- First Utility Vouchers, Terms and Conditions
First Utility Vouchers, Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to your voucher which you are entitled to because you have taken a Simple Lighting energy tariff provided by First Utility. Please read our ‘Special Voucher Conditions’ below which apply to your voucher. Our general terms and conditions will also apply to your voucher except where our Special Voucher Conditions are different. You can see our general terms and conditions at https://www.simplelighting.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/
Special Voucher Conditions
- You are entitled to receive one voucher that can only be redeemed by using the website at www.simplelighting.co.uk.
- An email containing your voucher code will be sent to your account email address by First Utility within 28 days of your tariff start date, to enable you to redeem your voucher.
- You must redeem your voucher within 30 days of receiving your email. After this time your voucher will expire, your voucher will not be valid and it can no longer be redeemed.
- Your voucher has no credit or cash value and cannot be exchanged for money. The voucher is for your non-commercial, personal use only. You may give the voucher to someone else for their non-commercial, personal use. The commercial trade of a voucher is prohibited. The reproduction of a voucher is prohibited.
- You must be aged over 18 to redeem a voucher. You must be a UK resident to redeem a voucher. We do not deliver to locations outside the UK or to the postcodes within the UK described in our general terms and conditions found at this web address https://www.simplelighting.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/
- Your voucher is for a single use only. If the value of your purchase is less than the value of your voucher, the difference is lost, you cannot use your voucher to make another purchase and you are not entitled to a voucher for the difference in value.
- No financial compensation or refunds will be given for any unclaimed or unused vouchers or vouchers which have been redeemed for less than their face value.
- Once your voucher is redeemed you cannot amend or change your order.
- All purchases are final and cannot be exchanged for other goods or services. If you return what you purchase, you will not be entitled to any financial compensation, but only a voucher for the retail value of the goods you have returned.
- If you have any questions relating to the voucher code please email email@example.com. We only offer customer support by email and not by telephone.