Deal of the WeekDie-Cast Tilt Fire Rated Downlight GU10, Twist and Lock - Brass FinishA Tilt, Gimbal quality die-cast fire rated downlight provides you with the highest standard. Built to a high quality with a brass finish. With our downlight there is no need to run it through a transformer - since this is GU10 fitted, it is 230v Mains powered.£18.95 £6.60Shop Now
- GU10 & LED Bulbs
- LED Tape & Strip
Shop LED Tape
Deal of the Week4 Zone RGB Wall ControllerControl multiple zones in your home with our fabulous new colour changing wall controller. A key benefit of this wall controller, is that it is battery powered. So therefore no cutting into walls or needing to hide any wires.£49.99 £29.99Shop Now
- Single Colour Bespoke - Cut To Measure
- RGB Colour Changing Bespoke - Cut To Measure
- Single Colour
- RGB Colour Changing
- LED Controllers & Dimmers
- LED Drivers & Transformers
- LED Profiles & Extrusions
- Kitchen Lighting
Shop Kitchen LightingDeal of the WeekRecti Super Slim 5w LED Cabinet LightBy far our best selling cabinet light, our recti, 5w LED cabinet light is brilliant in any kitchen, its only 4mm deep and our top selling LED Cabinet light.£19.95 £12.95Shop Now
- Drivers, Dimmers & Sensors
Deal of the Week15w LED Driver - For LED Cabinet LightsA 12Vdc LED power supply, featuring a fast fit plug in system, which allows connection of compatible lights into a pre-wired distribution block on the 12V side of the unit£17.95 £14.95Shop Now
Deal of the Week4 Zone, RGB LED ControllerA 4 channel unit for RGB and RGBW colour changing led tape. In simple terms this means 1 remote control can control 4 areas/zones. Its like having a TV remote which can control 4 TV's.£37.95 £29.99Shop Now
- Everything Else
Shop Everything ElseDeal of the Week30w LED Flood Light - Super Bright!This LED floodlight with driverless technology is designed to provide better dissipation of heat. This efficiently manufactured and highly functional driverless floodlight is perfect for use in dim light conditions.£29.99 £19.99Shop Now
- 300mm Linkable LED Rigid Strip - Cool White or Warm White LED
Why buy the LED high output rigid bar?
- Connectable - therefore power cables and LED drivers are sold separately. Please don't forget to order, for further info see further down this page.
- Long lasting light - 30,000 hours of life means you get a high quality of light for longer.
- Wide beam angle - this means that the light spreads across the work surface or cabinet, helping to eliminate dark spots.
- Different colours - available in cool white or warm white.
- Dimmable - making this light perfect in your kitchen, dimming is achieved by using our simple remote control dimming solution.
- Linkable - you can control a maximum of 26 led strips and they simply push together making them easy to install.
- High brightness - perfect for task lighting, such as preparing the evening meal or showing off a display.
- Slim design - at only 7mm, you will find this led strip is discreet and almost invisible.
If you are looking for cabinet lighting which is long lasting and energy saving then this is the perfect product. With a typical lifeline of 30,000 hours, this energy efficient linkable led strip light will really add something special to your kitchen or your display.
You will find this strip light is affordable, stylish and easy to install. On top of this, using our great remote control dimming solution you can personalize the brightness to your liking.
Where can you install?
- Under cabinet in kitchens.
- Retail Display.
- Showcase new products.
- Inside cabinets.
How do you install?
Simple! The strips simply push into each other, then you pop a power cable on the end, and joining cables in, plug into the led driver and power up!
The strips are attached to the surface using the supplied metal brackets.
2m long power cables are sold separately, you only need one power cable per run of lights. Please see related products area to the right of the page.
Because this is a low voltage product an LED driver is also required to run the product.
- 7W driver - maximum 2 strips.
- 15W driver - maximum 5 strips.
- 30W driver - maximum 11 strips.
- 48W driver - maximum 18 strips.
- 60W driver - maximum 23 strips.
- 100W driver - maximum 26 strips.
100mm joining cables to get around corners.
- Dimensions - L 300mm x D 8mm x H 7mm .
- Operating voltage - 12v DC.
- Wattage - 2.6w per strip.
- 216 lumens per strip.
- Colours available - cool white or warm white.
- Cool white colour temperature - 5000K.
- Warm white colour temperature - 3000K.
- CRI - >80.
Beam Angle 180 Degrees
Voltage 12V DC
Way of Mounting Supplied Brackets
Average Hours 30,000 Hours
Delivery Time Available Next Day if Ordered Before 3pm
Light Source LED
Dimmable Yes (Using Other Equipment)
LED Colour Cool White or Warm White
Lamp Base Integrated LED
Wattage 2.6 Watt
Bulb included Yes
Colour Temperature 3000K WW/ 5000K CW