3.4w Surface Mounted/Recessed LED Under Cabinet Light - Natural White
An ideal way to illuminate your kitchen worktops! This COB LED under cupboard light gives you a brightness of 283 lumens while only consuming 3.4 watts of power, making it an extremely energy-efficient way to light your space. The colour of light it provides is natural white at 4000K, which is perfect for kitchens as it's bright enough to provide excellent task lighting without looking too clinical or too warm. It has a lovely brushed chrome finish that will complement almost any decor.
A key point of this particular under cabinet light is the fact that it can be either surface mounted (by using the ring that is supplied) or it can be recessed.
This light is rated IP44, which means that the light is suitable for use in both kitchen and bathroom areas where water is present.
IMPORTANT - You will require a LED Driver is needed to run this product. We recommend the following -
- To run up to 2 lights - 8w Watt LED Driver (Product Code SY9980B)
- To run up to 4 lights - 15 Watt LED Driver (Product Code SLG15WPOWER)
- To run up to 5 lights - 20 Watt LED Driver (Product Code SLG20WPOWER)
- To run up to 6 lights - 30 Watt LED Driver (Product Code SY30WAMP6)
The cable on this particular under cabinet light is 1.5 metres long, this cable (and the cables on any multiples) needs to be plugged into the LED driver. If 1.5 metres of cable isn't long enough for your installation then we also sell extensions in lengths of 2 or 5 metres (Product Code; 7183).
There are various different ways you can control and operate these LED cabinet lights -
- The Basic Set-Up - Switches the lights on and off, using a light switch or plug socket.
- Remote Dimming - Using our unique remote control, you can dim the brightness from 1-100% and turn the cabinet lights on & off. (Product Code SLG3DIM).
- Sensors - We offer a range of sensors that can turn your light on and off without having to touch anything - great when you've got wet hands in the kitchen for example.
- Mains Dimming – When you want to control your lighting on a traditional wall dimmer. You would need to install a dimmable LED Driver instead of a standard one & make sure you have an LED compatible wall dimmer. (Dimmable LED Driver Product Code: ELED-25-12T (Please note: Four lights maximum).
|Average Life (Hours)||30,000|
|LED Colour||Natural White|
|Input Voltage||12v DC|
|Cut Out Hole||57mm|