Deal of the WeekDie-Cast Tilt Fire Rated Downlight GU10, Twist and Lock - Brass FinishA Tilt, Gimbal quality die-cast fire rated downlight provides you with the highest standard. Built to a high quality with a brass finish. With our downlight there is no need to run it through a transformer - since this is GU10 fitted, it is 230v Mains powered.£18.95 £6.60Shop Now
- GU10 & LED Bulbs
- LED Tape & Strip
Shop LED Tape
Deal of the Week4 Zone RGB Wall ControllerControl multiple zones in your home with our fabulous new colour changing wall controller. A key benefit of this wall controller, is that it is battery powered. So therefore no cutting into walls or needing to hide any wires.£49.99 £29.99Shop Now
- Bespoke - Cut To Measure
- Single Colour
- RGB Colour Changing
- LED Controllers & Dimmers
- LED Drivers & Transformers
- LED Profiles & Extrusions
- Kitchen Lighting
Shop Kitchen LightingDeal of the WeekRecti Super Slim 5w LED Cabinet LightBy far our best selling cabinet light, our recti, 5w LED cabinet light is brilliant in any kitchen, its only 4mm deep and our top selling LED Cabinet light.£19.95 £12.95Shop Now
- Drivers, Dimmers & Sensors
Deal of the Week15w LED Driver - For LED Cabinet LightsA 12Vdc LED power supply, featuring a fast fit plug in system, which allows connection of compatible lights into a pre-wired distribution block on the 12V side of the unit£17.95 £14.95Shop Now
Deal of the Week4 Zone, RGB LED ControllerA 4 channel unit for RGB and RGBW colour changing led tape. In simple terms this means 1 remote control can control 4 areas/zones. Its like having a TV remote which can control 4 TV's.£37.95 £29.99Shop Now
- Everything Else
Shop Everything ElseDeal of the Week30w LED Flood Light - Super Bright!This LED floodlight with driverless technology is designed to provide better dissipation of heat. This efficiently manufactured and highly functional driverless floodlight is perfect for use in dim light conditions.£29.99 £19.99Shop Now
- 2m Colour Changing RGB 60 LED Tape kit
2m RGB LED Tape Kit (Including LED Driver and Controller)
Our LED Tape is one of our best selling products, supplying thousands of metres to customers nationwide. We have combined our stunning RGB colour changing tape in a kit along with a 48w driver and remote control, to make you LED tape installation as simple as possible.
LED tape is incredibly energy efficient, meaning that it costs less to run than old style incandescent lighting, and with a lifetime of up to 50,000 hours, these lights will save you money as well as look amazing. Depending on the controller you select, you can control the brightness and colour of your lights, making them suit your home and style.
Installation is easy, our LED tape comes with 3M branded self-adhesive backing, simply peel off and stick to the required surface.
Choose between our standard tape and our IP65 waterproof rated tape for installation in bathrooms or outdoor areas.
This product provides excellent illumination, perfect for lighting up your kitchen, plinth and cove lighting, displays, cabinets, bars and restaurants.
What’s in the Box?
- 2m RGB LED Tape with 2m power cable (choose between our non-waterproof and IP65 waterproof rated tape)
- 48w LED Driver
- Remote Control and Receiver (see below for further information on the two available controllers)
Choose between two handy remote controls;
- Simple RF RGB Remote Control and Receiver – This remote gives you 8 colour options, as well as 6 pre-programmed colour changing modes and a dimmer and speed controller.
- Advanced RF RGB Remote Control – A touch screen remote control that gives you a choice of thousands of colours, 15 pre-programmed colour changing modes, dimming on static colour selection as well as some of the colour change sequences and a slow down/speed up control.
Why buy 2m RGB LED Tape Kit?
- Easy to get started – LED tape and LED driver included
- Commercial grade – The product is made to last and has an extended 5 year warranty
- Easy to conceal – Only 3mm deep and will stick to almost any surface
- Super bright – 60 high quality LEDs per metre
- Take control – With the controller, you will have the option to change the colour of your lights, choose from colour changing sequences and dim your LED lights
- 2m length – perfect for smaller tape applications
- 24v DC
- 14.4 watt power per metre
- 1080 lumens per metre
- 120° beam angle
- 60 LEDs per metre. LEDs are spaced 3 per 50mm
- Cuttable every 50mm (3 LEDs)
- Maximum continuous length of 8 metres
- Uses branded 3m self-adhesive
- 48w LED driver
As we cut this product from a 20m reel, it is excluded from our usual return policy, as it is personalised to your personal requirements (please refer to our terms and conditions for more information).
Beam Angle 120°
Way of Mounting Self-Adhesive Backing
Average Hours 50,000 Hours
Delivery Time Available Next Day if Ordered Before 3pm
Cable Length 2m
Light Source LED
LED Colour Various
Lumens Red 60/ Green 120/ Blue 75 lumens per metre
Lamp Base Integrated LED
Wattage 14.4w per metre
Number of Bulbs 60 LEDs per metre